What is it?
We compare some of the online marketplaces and enthuse you with tactics to help you find routes to market along with group discussions and ideas for your creative enterprise to move forward in positive way.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole based artists, makers and creatives only.
It is is ideal for new and established people in all creative visual art industries, small businesses, start-ups, community groups, and organisations that wish to expand their reach and sales.
What will you go away with
- useful tips and a clearer understanding of new ways to sell their work and enhance their reputation.
- the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
Who is speaking
This workshop is written and delivered by Culture+ Business Developer Andrew Knutt.
Andrew is a well-seasoned creative professional from a range of creative and business backgrounds including art, business development, marketing, funding and creative personal development. He has an informal and optimistic approach to delivering business focused workshops and events.
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Should you wish to bring some images of your work please do
- Laptops and iPads are welcome but not essential
- If you are a Sole Trader please bring your Unique Tax Reference Number, if you own a registered company/organisation please bring your registration number.
How to book
- Spaces are limited, only one place available per business
- If you book and find that you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior to the workshop. This allows us to release the booking to others that are on a waiting list
This Culture+ workshop is specifically for artists and creative practitioners based in Dorset. Culture+ is funded by Arts Council England and the European Regional Development Fund. It is providing support for the creative industry strand of the Dorset Growth Hub programme lead by WSX Enterprise.
Thursday 10 May 2018
09:30 – 16:00