Who is it for?
This workshop is for Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole based artists, makers and creatives only.
This workshop is aimed at those of you who have a good grasp of using social media for your creative enterprise, but wish to develop a more structured content marketing plan, analyse your current reach and look to interact with new audiences on social media to help the growth of your business.
What will you go away with?
- Effective content planning
- Analyse and improve your current efforts
- Identify new business opportunities through social platforms
- Develop your customer engagement
Who is speaking?
This workshop is delivered by Culture+ Business Skills Coordinator Laura Mulhern, who has over 12 years’ experience in digital marketing and has worked on award-winning social media campaigns across the arts and culture sector.
What to bring
- You might want to bring pen and paper. Laptops and iPads welcome but not essential.
- If you are a Sole Trader please bring your Unique Tax Reference Number, if you own a registered company/organisation please bring your registration number.
We will be providing refreshments, please be sure that you let us know your dietary requirements on the Eventbrite Event Registration.
How to book
- Spaces are limited, only one place available per business
- If you book and find that you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior to the workshop. This allows us to release the booking to others that are on a waiting list
This Culture+ workshop is specifically for artists and creative practitioners based in Dorset. Culture+ is funded by Arts Council England and the European Regional Development Fund. It is providing support for the creative industry strand of the Dorset Growth Hub programme lead by WSX Enterprise.
7 June 2018
10:00 – 13:00
The Old Daily Echo Building
18 Albert Road