What is it?
Your brand identity is everything from customer service and reputation as well as your logo, website and marketing efforts. All elements should work seamlessly together to help you generate new business, retain a loyal customer base and add value to your company.
To help you get started on the right path, Brand Designs is a free event where you can hear from a selection of successful Dorset businesses who will
- share their experiences of starting out and building their brand identity
- the importance of having a professional brand identity and
- how you can present your company product or service in an attractive and professional way – that won’t break the bank!
You will then have the opportunity meet some Dorset based illustrators and designers who may have just what you need to create or transform your brand.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for start-up businesses or those who wish refresh their brand from Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole only.
What will you go away with?
- A clearer understanding of how brand identity is key to your business success
- New connections with local illustrators and designers from across the county
- Opportunity to network with other start-ups from Dorset, Bournemouth & Poole
Who is speaking?
Cara Ashford, PR and Communications Manager at Conker Spirit
Lee Worsley, Director of Lifestyle Media House and Publisher of Menu Dorset
Charlotte Loving, Founder of Loving by Nature
What to bring
Laptops and iPads are welcome but not essential
We will be providing refreshments, please be sure that you let us know your dietary requirements on the Eventbrite Event Registration.
How to book
- Spaces are limited, only one place available per business
- If you book and find that you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior to the workshop. This allows us to release the booking to others that are on a waiting list
This Culture+ workshop is specifically for artists and creative practitioners based in Dorset. Culture+ is funded by Arts Council England and the European Regional Development Fund. It is providing support for the creative industry strand of the Dorset Growth Hub programme lead by WSX Enterprise.