How do I apply for one-to-one support with Culture+?
Our one-to-one mentoring programme aims to support artists and creatives to develop a sustainable business.
Depending on your needs, we provide 4-6 meetings over 6 months; each session lasts between 1-2 hours.
To apply for one-to-one support:
- Complete the expression of interest below, which outlines what you are trying to achieve with your creative business.
- Attach a copy of your most recent business plan – this does not need to be a comprehensive business plan, a draft plan would suffice.
If you have not yet done one, you can download our business plan templates here and/or sign up for one of our business planning workshops held every 6 weeks across the county.
Once we have received your expression of interest for one-to-one support with a copy of your draft or existing business plan we will assign the most suitable Culture+ team member to work with you.
We seek to provide a high quality, in-depth service for 25 people at any one time. There may be times when we reach capacity and have to put your name on a waiting list. We will let you know when this is the case.
Please note: Before you submit an expression of interest, we encourage you to think about whether or not your needs are for one-to-one mentoring programme, or whether any of our workshops will be as efficient to meet them. We regularly run the following workshops:
- Business planning for creatives
- Sales channels for creatives
- Step-by-step build your own website
- Project and funding ideas
Keep an eye on the Culture+ Courses for our latest programme offer.