What is ‘Dorset Arts Together?’
Dorset Arts Together, or DAT, is a cross-sector network that brings together over 80 individuals and organisations from across Dorset. It is an informal group which:
- Champions arts and culture in Dorset
- Influences local and national policy in the arts
- Collaborates on joint projects and work
It is recognised by Arts Council England as a national exemplar for networks and is regulated by the Arts Development Company.
Can I become a DAT member?
Anyone interested in discussing and shaping arts and culture in Dorset can join DAT for free.
How DAT members can get involved
- When posting any Dorset-based arts and culture news, events and opportunities on social media use the hashtag #DorsetArtsTogether.
- Join a working group. The working groups are designed to tackle big topics and to form action points all members can help to accomplish. The topics of the working groups are; Workforce Development, Placemaking, and Enterprise, Innovation and Social Investment. To join a working group fill in the form below.
- Help the Arts Development Company build a #caseforculture. Email Mike Hoskin (email@example.com) with any data we can use to advocate arts and culture in Dorset.
- Have your say about the Arts Council England’s 10-year strategy. Take part before 2nd January 2019 at artscouncil.org.uk/nexttenyears or tweet your thoughts using the hashtag #AnACEfuture