We are looking for a researcher/writer/thinker/evaluator to identify and explore the impact of the Culture+ programme to its clients and the arts and culture sector in Dorset as a whole.
Objectives of the research and evaluation
- To monitor and provide insight into how Culture+ is benefiting our clients
- To measure our audience reach in the sector
- To measure the impact of Culture+ work to the sector in Dorset
- To share key learning with the sector
The company/individual selected must demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in research and evaluation in the arts and creative sector
- A good understanding of challenges of the rural arts and creative sector outside London and major cities, preferably Dorset
- Experience in creative ways of data collection and dissemination
- Understand GDPR
For more details of the brief, criteria, and requirement please download this PDF
Submission Deadline: 12 January 2018
Culture+ is funded by Arts Council England and the European Regional Development Fund. It is providing support for the creative industry strand of the Dorset Growth Hub programme lead by WSX Enterprise working with partners Silicon South, YTKO and DORMEN.