Tam Gilbert, a Dorset-based visually impaired artist, is researching the stories of visually...
- Social Media for Creatives: A Beginners Guide
- Sensing Helen – Tam gathers stories of visually impaired women in Victorian Dorset
- Hyper Rural: End of Urbanism?
- Developing Dorset’s Rural Arts Ecology – a review
- The heat of creation: Notarianni Glass
- Business Planning for Artists and Creatives
- Demonstrating Your Impact – How your work makes a difference
- How to respond effectively to a creative brief
- International artist wins West Bay brief
- Pop-up galleries and shops: How to create and manage your own