We caught up with Sinead Kohler of Crafty Fox Market in London about how she started her business,...
Drop-in Surgery Sessions
Artists and creatives, come to one of our surgery drop-in sessions between 1 -4pm on the following dates, and find out how the Culture+ team can help you to develop as professionals.
We are looking for a researcher/writer/thinker/evaluator to identify and explore the impact of the Culture+ programme to its clients and the arts and culture sector in Dorset as a whole.
Fri,17 November 2017
Are you a creative practitioner or artist? Do you wish to build your practice or business but have...
Young people in Dorset need a single point of information to find out about arts opportunities....
- Call out for Dorset artist(s) to contribute to Lyme Regis Sculpture Trail
- Emerging Dorset based curator sought for Lyme Regis Sculpture Trail
- Visit Dorset Digital Roadshow: How your online presence can boost your business
- Molly Scarborough: My journey as a young creative producer in Dorset
- Report calls for ‘young person pot’ of funds for Dorset
- London Frieze Art Fair 2017
- Culture+ One-to-One Business drop-in surgeries
- Developing Dorset’s rural arts ecology
- Tender Culture+ Evaluator
- Tender Delivery of Three Major Events – NOW CLOSED